Information for Applicants
For general information about the Program and the Graduate School consult the Graduate Catalog.
NOTE: No applicants are admitted into the program until a CEMB faculty member agrees to sponsor the applicant and accept them into their research program. The sponsoring faculty member will provide direction for education and research, and will arrange for any assistantship. How to obtain a sponsor is covered under our faculty sponsor page.
The Cell and Molecular Biology Program is primarily a Doctoral Program. Approximately 75% of the students admitted are for the PhD program. Students with a BS degree can be admitted directly into the PhD program without a MS degree.
Operational Changes Due to COVID 19 View our recent changes to standard policies and procedures due to the pandemic.
- Application Forms (from the Graduate School)
- Registration Information: Enrollment Guidelines, Enrollment Services
- Estimate Tuition and Fees
- International Programs and Services- Special Forms, Information, and Costs of Living
- International Students: Language tests for Admission and for Teaching Assistantships
- International Students: Explanation about program in Arabic