- Submit an online application
- Pay the application fee electronically through your application portal or you can pay by check or money order. The check/money order needs to be made payable to the University of Arkansas and mailed to: 340 N. Campus Dr. Gearhart Hall, Room 213, Fayetteville, AR 72701. A late fee will be assessed for applications submitted after the deadline.
- Upload copies of your unofficial transcripts to your application portal, upon admission official copies of your transcripts will be required. To be official, your transcript must come from your previous university electronically to email@example.com or by mail to: 340 N. Campus Dr. Gearhart Hall, Room 213, Fayetteville, AR 72701.
- The GRE is only required to qualify for additional fellowships or to augment your application qualifications. You should request your official GRE test score be sent to the University of Arkansas (institution code: 6866)
- If your native language is not English, submit verification of English proficiency
Additional Program Requirements
- Three letters of recommendation (submitted through your applicant portal)
- CEMB applicant profile
- Faculty sponsor (to be admitted to the program, you must have a faculty sponsor)
Applications are evaluated only when they are nearly or fully complete, and are processed in the order in which they are received.
If you want your application to be considered during January for fall admission, you should have all materials submitted by December 1.
If you have questions regarding your application status please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479-575-6246.