Current Faculty & Students
For Faculty and Students
- CEMB Policies and Procedures document
- Approved CEMB logos for presentations and posters.
- Approved CEMB logo Powerpoint Masters
- Graduate Assistantship Agreement Form - University of Arkansas agreement form which must be completed for all students on an assistantship.
- Graduate Student Travel - how to apply for Graduate School and CEMB support to attend a national meeting.
- Annual Graduate Student Review Form - Annual graduate student evaluations are due to the director by June 30 every year. Students should fill out their personal information on the form, schedule an appointment with their major professor, complete the signatures on the form. Then send it to the Program Director.
- CEMB Graduation Exit Questionnaire - to be completed by graduate students after their final defense. Submit to the program Director.
- Instructional Presentations for Current and New Students
Students requesting letters of recommendation: A professor should not provide a letter of reference for a student unless they can write a letter that is very positive and specific. Therefore, your goal should be to become the kind of student professors can rave about in recommendations: hardworking, collegial, intellectually inquisitive, interactive, and honest. Consider establishing and maintaining strong interactions during your program with professors, so that they know you well enough to write for and about you. You should not ask for letters from professors with whom you have not had positive interactions. The best letters come from professors who have served on your committees, or collaborated with you in research. Also, consider professors who had you in courses where you were highly interactive during the course.
Faculty Access to Current Applicant Files- CEMB faculty may access a Excel (.xls) file of current applicants on the program network shared drive space. Any supplementary application materials will be on the program network shared drive space. Instructions on how to access the shared network drive may be obtained by logging into the CEMB pages on http://learn.uark.edu then look for the CEMB pages under the Organizations tab. The applicant file materials are all available in UAConnect under Student Admissions>UA AD custom>UA Grad>Use
- Applicant Sponsorship Form - Faculty who wish to sponsor an applicant must complete this form and return to the CEMB Director.